Sunshine Coast Roof Cleaning and Coating
Bring your roof back to brand new with a good cleaning and coating!
Work and Material Guarantee
All our work is backed by a dual guarantee from us and material guarantee from Dulux.
Licensed and Insured Staff
We are a licensed and if an accident was to happen we have the correct insurance in place.
Firmly committed to ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
Clean or Cleaner
We treat your house like our own, and we will leave your house as clean or cleaner after the job.
Experienced and Fully Equipped
We have experience in all types of roofs and have the cleaning equipment, safety equipment and all painting gear.
Get a free quote!
Roof Cleaning and Roof Coating
A proper roof cleaning and roof coating services includes:
- An initial estimation with our friendly Sunshine Coast team to determine the most cost-effective outcome for your roof, while maintaining 100% customer satisfaction
- A thorough inspection of all parts of the condition of your roof, including any hard to find wear and tear
- A biowash of your entire roof to prepare the surface for cleaning and coating
- Stripping away of any algae, mold, dust and any other long term debris using the latest in either soft wash cleaning techniques or high-pressure surface blasting
- Removal of any removed debris from gutters, the lower section of your roof or property
The only thing more effective than repairing a roof is preventing maintenance
The quickest way to needing repairs or full roof restoration is to let your roof degrade through neglect. Being aware of issues can be difficult if you’re not sure what to look for – this can end up costing you more in the long run.
Depending on whether you have a colorbond, tile, terracotta, or shingle roof, the approach for treating your roof may vary from a high-pressure roof cleaning to a less intense, low-pressure treatment and coating.
Why Prestige Roof Transformations are the trusted Sunshine Coast Roofing Experts
- Dulux Accredited and Trained Roof Applicators
- Material Guarantee by Dulux
- Fully licensed roof respray and painting team consisting of 50+ years native to the Sunshine Coast
- Accredited by the Queensland Building and Construction Commission
- A confident 10-year guarantee on any work done to your property
- Prestige Roof Transformations 100% commitment to customer satisfaction
- Every property is left as clean – if not, a cleaner condition once your roof is transformed.
Get a free quote!
Roof Cleaning and Coating FAQs
Which areas are your roof cleaning and coating services available?
What does roof coating do?
A roof coating is applied to your roof as a fluid, fully adhered, fade-resistant roofing membrane – the top heat reflective layer of protection against the ultraviolet rays of the Sunshine Coast, hail, rain, and other damage.
This protective layer acts as a waterproof barrier to increase the overall wellbeing and lifespan of your roof, and the use of a roof coating specialist plays a part in preventing the build-up of wear and tear throughout the years.
Why should you clean your roof?
If your roof has seen cleaner days, material like algae, moss, mold, lichen, and other unwanted buildups can make itself at home on your roof. Being the most exposed section of your home, the importance of keeping your roof clean is as important as the other parts of your property.
Using a roof cleaning company can save you time and money in the long term, flagging down and fixing small hidden damage to prevent further issues.
What finance options are available to me?
With flexible or upfront pricing, we offer easy, affordable monthly payments that are designed around your personal budget.
Checking with your financial advisor beforehand can even help a thorough roof cleaning be tax deductible!
Typically 48 hours is all that’s needed for finance approval in what is a quick, easy, and safe application process – better yet, a three day wait for the money in your bank account.
With your privacy being top of mind, there’s no need to share your personal financial information – only directly to your bank.